Attorneys: Medical Procedure Funding
Provide Your Clients the Necessary and Case-Enhancing Medical Care Before Legal Settlement!
When your client has been injured in an accident, they need immediate healthcare. They cannot wait for a legal settlement before receiving treatment or surgery. Our Funding Source understands this need and has designed a program that will pay the healthcare directly for treatment or surgery, before the case settles. More times than not, the ability to get treatment or surgery increases the case value.
Our Funding Source provides advances directly to medical providers personal injury accident patients.
The underwriting process and review criteria for medical advances are Identical to Pre-Settlement fundings with the exception of medical Provider involvement. Our Funding Source will look to the cooperation of the medical provider to provide proof of treatment and/or surgical need. Virtually all accident injuries are considered for medical fundings.
Since medical providers will be paid upfront and assume no risk, we will seek discounted medical fees to assure the plaintiff's maximum net recovery.
- No more negotiating with insurance companies to pay for treatment.
- Ability to facilitate critical healthcare for client.
- Treatment and surgical procedures increases case value.
- Eliminate medical provider as a case lien holder .
- Utilize one Funding Source as a single source for all case capital expenditures.
Medical Provider Benefits
- Increase practice cash flow.
- Our Funding Source provides an efficient funding authorization
- Our Funding Source does not stipulate medical provider.
- No more waiting for case resolution.
- Our Funding Source advances cash to medical providers at the time of service.
- Faster than insurance and faster than waiting for a settlement.
- Eliminates medical provider credit and collection risk after treatment and/ or surgery.